If you are doing your payroll using Excel, generating the EA form is a tedious and difficult process. To make it easier, we have added some functions in our Trial users to speed up and automate this process.
Problem doing EA form with Excel
- Month data is stored in separate files. Need to sum the Year total
- Need to fill in employee names and Tax number individually
- Need to fill the totals in the correct sections
- Need to print EA form or PDF files
- Need to generate E Form using EA Form data
We have added some features to each of these steps.
This software can be used in 3 ways to speed up your work.
- Import all the monthly sheets and generate a YTD Excel file. Using this file manually fill in the EA form and E form.
- Import the employee information into Actpay and edit the EA Form manually
- Import the YTD data into Actpay using the Actpay Excel format and generate the EA Form and E Form. Note that this method requires some understanding of the program.