Actpay 2019 Licensing Terms & Conditions
1.Software is licensed for the year of purchase only.
Actpay 2019 is licensed for use in the year of purchase, i.e. for 2017 only. Irrespective of month of purchase, the license is only for the calendar year 2019. During the year, all customers will receive all updates and full online support. Although the licensing is for the year, the software itself will continue to run during the following years. This is to allow customers to maintain archive data of past years salaries.
2. Annual upgrade fee of RM100/RM200
There is an upgrade fee of RM100 per annum for the lite version and RM200 for the full version. This payment entitles the customer to full updates and online support for the year. Although the current update amount is fixed, there is a possibility of a price increase due to inflation or currency issues.
3. Use on multiple computers
Actpay is not restricted to use on a single computer. The software and data can be copied to other computers and used as required. Please note that the software is licensed for use for a single company only. Software will cease to function if used for multiple companies.
4. Software Verification
All users will require a second activation 3 month from date of purchase. This is to verify that the user has complied with the licensing terms of the software.
5. End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (EULA) is a CONTRACT between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Micro Mart, which covers your use of the software “Actpay 2019 Payroll” and related components. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, then do not install or use Actpay 2018 . By accepting this EULA you are acknowledging and agreeing to be bound by the following: All rights not expressly granted in this license agreement are reserved entirely to Micro Mart. Please note that although this software is sold and supported by Applied Computer Technologies, the software is registered to Micro Mart for the purposes of LHDN approval. Copyright will be transferred to Applied Computer Technologies in the near future.
- * Disclaimer of Warranty * This software and the accompanying files are sold “as is” and without warranties as to performance or merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. Because of the various hardware and software environments into which Actpay 2019 may be used, no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is offered. Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. Any liability of the seller will be limited exclusively to refund of purchase price.
- * Registered Version * Actpay 2019 may only be used on the number of companies for which it is registered (licenses have been purchased), even if such concurrent use is only temporary. This is not a concurrent use license.
- * No right to transfer * You may not rent, lease, lend, or in any way distribute or transfer any rights in this EULA or Actpay 2019 registrations (purchased licenses) to third parties without Micro Mart’s written approval, and subject to agreement by the recipient of the terms of this EULA.
- * Intellectual property rights * Actpay 2019 Payroll for Windows is owned by Micro Mart and is protected by international and local copyright laws and treaties. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copies of Actpay 2019. Actpay 2019 is licensed, not sold. You may not use, copy, or distribute Actpay 2018, except as granted by this EULA without written authorization from Micro Mart or its designated agents. Furthermore, this EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of Micro Mart. Micro Mart reserves all intellectual property rights, including copyrights, and trademark rights.
- * Third party rights * Any software provided along with Actpay 2019 that is associated with a separate license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement. This EULA does not apply to any such portions of Actpay 2019.
- * Governing Law * This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.