19 June 2018
V5.2 R31 : Optional Update
1. Updated Staff Summary report with month
2. Corrected Gross pay – basic payslip
3. Corrected Gross pay – alternate payslip
4. Autocalc new staff and resign days
5. New Staff reverse YTD message
6. Corrected payslip export to xls
7. Corrected Recurring Allowance till 2019
21 may 2018
This the final compulsory update for 2018.
There are no calculation changes in the previous few updates. All recent updates have been report related and added features.
All future updates will be optional.
V5.2 R30 : Final Major Update
- Browse filter was resetting default filter.
- Added HRDF File no.
- Moved Bank report and ini files to \bank directory
- Suspend Overtime Calculation
- Fixed “No HRDF” filter for HRDF report
- Added Bonus Summary Report
- New Updated Detailed Manual (found in the Actpay directory)
25 April 2018
V5.1 R28 : Minor Update (optional)
1. Cp38 not in report when pcb = 0
2. Add YTD info to Monthly Screen
3. Check for YTD month = 0
4. Show message locked for calc payslip
20 April 2018
V5.1 R27 : Minor Update (optional)
1. Switch Company Internally
2. Added more Bank Reports.
3. Added Standard Bank Payroll export
4. Added SOCSO summary report
5. Corrected Matriculation Cert for PCB
6. CP39 form check Employer tax no. length
6 April 2018
V5.1 R26 : Minor Update (optional)
1. Hourly rate updated for daily rated workers.
2. CP39 form check tax no. length check.
3. Update to Bank reports parameters.
4. Maybank payroll report added.
26 March 2018
V5.1 R25 : Minor Update (optional)
1. Print PDF payslip and email payslip not working
2. Updated Month advance date and sort order.
3. Public holidays OT when daily rate > 0
21 March 2018
V5.1 R24 : Major Update
This version has major changes to the reporting system especially for banks.
Although this upgrade is optional, upgrade is strongly recommended.
- New feature to print Report on multiple companies in one report.
- EPF report total now includes bonus.
- HRDF report removes Foreigner
- All Report filters have been changed to gross_pay
- Payslip epf and socso blank if 0
- OT Fixed Corrected
- Added OT Fixed parameter for Days Deduct.
- OTfixed rate for 8 hours excludes Allowance.
- Updated IC birthday verification
- Took out limit for income tax no. digits.
- Added custom date option to for month advance report.
- Cp39 text file, print for zero pcb where ytd > 0
- Bank code update.
- New screen to handle reports to upload to banks for wages, epf, socso and lhdn. Currently only complete for Hong leong bank.
Will add more banks later. Please send request to us to add your bank.
17 March 2018
A new version will be available for download on 21 March 2018.
Current version R22 is fine and will continue working without any issues.
The next version is an upgrade with additional features especially for bank reports.
Upgrade is strongly recommended.
28 February 2018
V5.1 R22 : Minor Update
- Updated : Staff over 60 not appearing in Socso Upload text file.
27 February 2018
V5.1 R21 : Major Update
- Browse screen – basic pay from monthly
- Clearmonthly calc before calc payslip.
- Staff leave report filter changed to gross pay, Dept added
- Added OTFixed to Allowances.
- OTFixed + basic pay for OT calculation
- Dept import set to uppercase.
- Name – can use mixed case now.
- Sort for name and dept uses uppercase
- Added Prorate rounded and Pay rounded settings.
- Default values for prorate rounding and pay rounding.
- Leave report corrected date format to dd/mm/yyyy
- Month advance payslip filter updated
- Detailed report – separated deduct and deduct days
- New Bank Reports Page. More banks will be added later.
- Added Email Settings / Info Tab
- Email Payslip from browse screen.
- Added update leave to calc payslip
- Removed zero month. Replaced with Zero Calc.
- Added YTD report.
- Added EIS to YTD screen.
1. Zero Current month calc added.
2. Replaced zero month with zero month calc.
3. Adjusted month detail report.
4. Socso age calculation updated.
1. Added allow11-15 in browse
12 February 2018
V5.1 R13 : Major Update
This update is required for updated EIS reports. EIS changed its report format again. Also feature request for automatic age calculations have been added.
There will be one final major update after March 20.
- 1. Added annual leave balance in browse.
- 2. HRDF wages – days deduct
- 3. Changed all report filters to GROSS_PAY
- 4. Updated Net income for payslip after bonus
- 5. Edited CP38 in payslip
- 6. Udpate date of birth from IC No.
- 7. Update Age automatically for SOCSO and EIS checks. Done during Init calculations.
- 8. Correction YTD payslip netincome
- 9. SOCSO and EIS category automatically calculated by Age.