1. If I have 2 difference company, do i need to buy 2 sets payroll sofware or 1 set can register few company.
Currently it is one company per installation. In some cases we give 50% discount for 2nd and 3rd company.
2, How much is the package now.
Cost is RM199 for updates till December 2015. Annual upgrade is RM100. (Price increasing soon)
3. If I would start this year, so mean I have to key in from jan 2015 or I can key in for this month salary 1st, then only start from Jan will it be updated automatively.
PCB calculations require YTD values. Also EA form.
There are 2 choices. One, enter the old data or two enter just the YTD values in the CF screen.
4. After I try your software I think, I hv make some wrong calculation by my previous salary, can I key it manually?
Yes. You can set the month value to manual. This will stop the automatic calculations and except any value you want.
5. What if some of the staff will be the difference % EPF how?
You can set one extra setting as special for whatever value you want. You can also change all the default EPF settings.
6. If EPF OR INCOMTAX OR SOCSO MIGHT CHANGE SOME standard rate How? can we set up by ourselve or we have to ask your side to change accordingly.
Other than EPF, you will require the software upgrade to get the latest calculations. Annual upgrade for the current version is only RM100.
7. This software, can be monitor the leave as well right?
You can monitor the no. of days that you have given leave. There are no automatic calculations. It is limited to accumulating the no. of off days and other leave you have given each month.
8. This software can do payslip (only 1 type or several type), EA, any increament letter or bonus letter or…. etc
This software does not do increment, bonus etc. It is limited to the current reports. Customised reports can be requested at cost. If we find the report requested will be of value to most customers, we will do it for free.
9. How many staff can put it in?
There is no limit to staff no. But, performance may be effected with large numbers. 100+ staff should not be a problem.
10. Can I add logo to the payslip in your software?
Logo can be added by copying a file named plogo.jpg to the program directory.
(1) I have problem adding the logo to the payslip. I have copied a file and named it < plogo.jpg > , then I clicked Print Payslip in the Software, still there wasnt any Logo added. Kindly advise on how to update it.
(2) How do I edit old data? For example, it’s July now. I initialized Data and update YTD monthly. I found out a mistake done in an employee’s salary in March, can I amend the data? If so, how to?
1. Had a similar problem with another client. In that case although the file was named Plogo.jpg, it was not a “jpg” file. Please confirm. Alternatively send the logo file to us to check.
2. In this software you can edit any data. Uncheck “Locked”. Then you will be able to edit.
Please note that changing old data can effect all future month calculations especially if that staff has PCB deductions. If there is no PCB the effect will be minimal.
hi RK,(1) Oh I tried changing the name to instead of (file is in .jpeg format) and it works. However, kindly advise on the measurement for the logo insert? because my logo did show up on the payslip but it is distorted..haha(2) Ive tried to go back to March and edit the data, but once I clicked on the Calc Full Mth, the ” YTD month not valid – must be less than current month”, I cant edit my past record / amend the mistaken i have done.Thanks!
1. recommended 250 by 200 pixels. Can be bigger, but try to maintain the ratio.
2. To run calc month, the YTD for that staff must be less than the calculated month. In your case, go to the individual staffs YTD screen, set to month “2” and click Update YTD. The YTD month must always be one less than the calculation month. You can then go to the current month and do update YTD again.
In Actpay you can calculate each staffs salary independently.
Your other option is to set the monthly setting to “Manual”. In this mode, Actpay will not do any calculations except additions. In this case you will have to manually enter the values you want.