There are 2 ways to do bonus calculations.
- Together with the month end pay. In this case, just enter bonus and click “Calc Month”. Do not click “Calc Bonus”.
- Create a separate bonus payslip.
How to do Bonus calculations separately.
- Initialise month first or Reset Month in the monthly screen. Bonus PCB can only be calculated after all the fixed monthly income has been added.
- Click “Calc Bonus”. This will do the bonus calculation for EPF and PCB. Note that all the standard payroll calculations are blank.
- Go to Reports screen and click Bonus Payslip.
Add Bonus for all staff
- To add bonus for all staff with a single multiplier, click on Add Bonus in the Update/Report Screen. This will use the same multiplier for all staff. Go to the individual Monthly screen to change values.
- To do bonus calculations for all the staff, click “Separate Bonus Calculation”. Remember to do Initialise month first.
- Print Bonus payslips.
End of the Month Payslip
At the end of the month, click “Calc Month” or “Update Full Month”. This will calculate the balance EPF and PCB for the basic salary.
Many users are often surprised by the high PCB for Bonus payments. Quite often they doubt that the calculations are correct. In all queries we have received, 100% of the time we have found that the bonus PCB calculations are correct. To make sure that it is correct, please go to the PCB calculator feature to verify the results.
Explanation on how to use it can be found here : How to verify your PCB Calculations sales