|File Size||2.38 MB|
|Create Date||January 17, 2017|
This file is only for those who have already installed Actpay 2017. This is to update 2017 version only!
Update to this version if this Release number is higher than your currently installed version.
Always backup the software before updating.
On how to backup a directory, check this video : http://actpayroll.com/kb/how-to-backup-the-payroll-directory/
Instructions : Download the file and Run. The setup program will automatically update the necessary files.
Release Notes :
- Corrections to YTD for Allowance 8-10
- Correction to EA Form. Not showing SOCSO.
- Correction to Alternate Payslip report. Not showing YTD bonus
- Correction : Sales target YTD was not updating.
- Final Activation Button in default screen.
Due to the Money Back Guarantee, there is an additional Final Activation Procedure that has been added. This will be done one month after purchase of the product. All registered users will be sent the 4 digit code after completion of the money back guarantee period.
- 2017 CP8D Excel file
- Additional Payslip formats.
- Minor changes to default screen.
- Reports :
- 2017 EA form
- 2017 C.P. 8D text file
- Tp1 Form
- Minor Correction to Payslips
- Added Unlock Monthly Calc
- Update Default Allowance Settings
- Other minor Updates.
- Error in maximum SOCSO calculations for months 1-6.