If software is working fine without any issues, please update after current month payroll is completed to avoid any complications.
In all cases. Make full backup of program and database before upgrading.
28 February 2018
V5.1 R22 : Minor Update
- Updated : Staff over 60 not appearing in Socso Upload text file.
27 February 2018
V5.1 R21 : Major Update
- Browse screen – basic pay from monthly
- Clearmonthly calc before calc payslip.
- Staff leave report filter changed to gross pay, Dept added
- Added OTFixed to Allowances.
- OTFixed + basic pay for OT calculation
- Dept import set to uppercase.
- Name – can use mixed case now.
- Sort for name and dept uses uppercase
- Added Prorate rounded and Pay rounded settings.
- Default values for prorate rounding and pay rounding.
- Leave report corrected date format to dd/mm/yyyy
- Month advance payslip filter updated
- Detailed report – separated deduct and deduct days
- New Bank Reports Page. More banks will be added later.
- Added Email Settings / Info Tab
- Email Payslip from browse screen.
- Added update leave to calc payslip
- Removed zero month. Replaced with Zero Calc.
- Added YTD report.
- Added EIS to YTD screen.
1. Zero Current month calc added.
2. Replaced zero month with zero month calc.
3. Adjusted month detail report.
4. Socso age calculation updated.
1. Added allow11-15 in browse
12 February 2018
V5.1 R13 : Major Update
This update is required for updated EIS reports. EIS changed its report format again. Also feature request for automatic age calculations have been added.
There will be one final major update after March 20.
- 1. Added annual leave balance in browse.
- 2. HRDF wages – days deduct
- 3. Changed all report filters to GROSS_PAY
- 4. Updated Net income for payslip after bonus
- 5. Edited CP38 in payslip
- 6. Udpate date of birth from IC No.
- 7. Update Age automatically for SOCSO and EIS checks. Done during Init calculations.
- 8. Correction YTD payslip netincome
- 9. SOCSO and EIS category automatically calculated by Age.