There has been a major change to CP8D File for 2017. Although the 2016 format is accepted for this year, the new rules state that :
An employer is required to complete this statement on all employees for the year 2016.
We have updated the software to reflect this new condition.
Please note :
Although there is a new EA Form for year 2016, LHDN has announced that the the old versions of FORM EA, FORM EC AND C.P. 8D can still be used for submitting 2016 income.
From LHDN Announcement :
The old version of the forms / format allowed to be used for the Year of Remuneration 2016 only is as follows:-
- i) Form EA (C.P. 8A – Pin. 2010)
- ii) Form EC (C.P. 8C – Pin. 2010)
- iii) C.P. 8D – Pin. 2015 Format
Release Notes :
- Corrections to CP8D text file.
- Changed CP8D employee list to all employees.